- Alberta's Iron Horse Trail Old rail lines abandoned by the Canadian National Railway in 1999, is part of the Trans-Canada Trail and offers endless kilometres of trails and pathways for cyclists, walkers, ATVs and horseback riders. And in the winter, snowmobilers and skiers come out to play!
- This website hosts a wonderful photo archive collection of the area Camrose & District Centennial Museu m
- see the history of a small town in rural Alberta, Canada, starting in the late 1700's and continuing to today Elk Point Historical Society
- The most comprehensive regional tourism website with over 1000 Things To See & Do. Complete Tourism and Travel Information. Go East of Edmonton Travel Magazine
- HotelsCombined https://www.hotelscombined.ca/
Kalyna Country - dedicated to the preservation of the unique history, natural beauty and culture east of Edmonton, Alberta for all those who experience it.
- Saddle Lake Museum Built in the shape of an eagle, this cultural centre features exhibits & artifacts that portray & celebrate local Cree history.
- Promotes & improves trade & commerce and the economic, agricultural, civic and social development within the area. St. Paul & District Chamber of Commerce
- Our exhibits are arranged around a village square. Various events hosted year round Strathcona County Museum & Archives
Town of St. Paul
- Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village An open-air museum where costumed role-players recreate the life of early Ukrainian pioneers that settled in east central Alberta from 1892-1930
- This is where the Hudson's Bay Company established Fort Victoria in 1864 to trade with the local natives. Victoria Settlement Provincial Historic Site