Two Museums in One!
Musée Historique de St. Paul Historical Museum
Showcasing the rich history of St. Paul, Alberta:
- First Nations use of this area
- Winnipeg Trail
- Fur Trade
- Father Lacombe and the original Metis colony between 1896 and 1909
- Homesteading and development of the town
- Yearly special displays
Peoples’ Museum Society of/de St. Paul & District
Interactive displays featuring the agricultural traditions of rural northeastern Alberta, including:
- Farm machinery
- Model of a 1939 sawmill
- Displays related to blacksmithing, milk processing, veterinary medicine, beekeeping, and shipping grain crops.
- Restored 1914 log home built by the Destrube family of Rife, Alberta