Access our local newspaper archives, St. Paul Star and Journal from 1920 to 1983!
How do I gain access?
- All registrants require a Google account.
- If you don’t have access to a Google account create one here. You can use your current email address to sign up.
- Enter your information in the Purchase a Membership form. Please ensure your Google Account is entered correctly as this is crucial to gaining access.
- Once your information has been entered click “Pay Now” to be directed to our Paypal checkout.
- Create a Paypal account to checkout.
- Once payment is complete you will be granted access within 3 days. If you have not heard from us within that time, please use the contact numbers in the note below, or email us using the link to the left.
Note: This process is manual, please be patient. If you require access immediately please call 780-645-5562 during the summer season, or 780-614-4663 during the rest of the year, or send us an email to the contact provided to the left.
I’ve got my access now what?
- Login to Google Drive.
- On the left hand column click Shared With Me.
- You should now see all of the newspaper archives seperated by year.
- If you require more help with searching and managing files please check Google Drive’s help page.
Purchase a Membership
Please fill in the form below to purchase your membership to the St. Paul Museum.
Existing members please note: If you are already a member and require access please email us with your payment details.
Price: $10 for 6 months of access.
Please etransfer your payment to the following email address:
If you have any questions or concerns please call us at